Some of my favorites are pictured here:
|Task cards from Teaching with a Mountain View|
|Math Skills Scoot Bundle by Math Mojo|
|Assessment Posters & Forms by 3rd Grade Thoughts|
|Vocabulary Task Card Bundle by Rachel Lynette|
- Do you print in color or grayscale?
- At home, school, or even a copy store?
- Inkjet or laser printer?
- Do you laminate at home or school?
- Do you cut materials apart before and/or after laminating?
- Do you cut by hand, or do you have a favorite paper cutter or trimmer?
Please share your strategies and any specific products you use and love. We only have five weeks of school left, and I want to be sure to send her off with the best advice possible. :)