Thanks to Tonya over at Tonya's Treats for Teachers for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger award!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Thanks, Tonya! I know I will learn a lot about blogging from you!
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
Got it. :)
4. Give seven random facts about yourself.
1. I am the oldest of two girls. My sister and I fought like crazy when we were kids, but now we are great friends.
2. I am entering my ninth year of teaching in August.
3. I taught 2nd grade for three years, 3rd grade for four years, and just finished my first year in 4th grade - maybe I'll make it five years in this grade? :)
4. I have lived in three states - MN, AZ, and FL. I think CA is next. I love San Diego!
5. Starting my own blog took a HUGE leap of faith. I have no idea what I'm doing. Any tips are appreciated...
6. I love to read, but I buy waaaay too many books. I think my brain is convinced I've read a book just because I own it. (I know that's not true, and I'm always plugging through my new stacks!)
7. I love crafting, but I feel like I am better at copying/modifying other people's ideas. Pinterest and teacher blogs have given me quite a bit of inspiration!
The other rules are:
5-7. Nominate 15 other bloggers, link to their sites, and let them know they've received the award.
Okay, just about everyone I checked got this one. I'm not making anyone do it twice. You're all amazing, in my book. :)
That's it for today. I'm having internet challenges this week, so I haven't been able to post anything all week. I've also had crafting tool challenges (I can't for the life of me cut out a printed circle with my new circle cutter!), so I don't know that I'll have anything ready for tomorrow's Monday Made It. Sigh. I will, however, be checking out everyone else's posts.